- You can search for open positions by clicking either the All Positions, By Location, or Search tab.
- To apply for a job, click the Apply linkcorresponding to the advertised position.
- You will be prompted to create an Applicant login prior to completing an application.
- You will receive an email confirming that an Applicant Account has been created and reminding you of your assigned PIN number. (Copy your PIN# for future access to your Applicant Account).
- You are now ready to complete the application.
- Where appropriate, you will be asked to upload requested documentation.
- Applicants can either complete the entire application at once, or save an unfinished application and return later to complete. It is important to know, however, that only applications that are completed and submitted before the closing date will be applied to a vacant position.
- Click the Login As Returning Applicant link at the top right of page.
- Enter your first name, last name, zip, PIN and validation number where designated.
- This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- To be considered for a position, you must complete the online application form; resumes/cover letters in lieu of applications will not be considered.
- An email address is required. If you do not have an email address, you may set one up at a free site (Google, Yahoo, etc.).
- DO NOT use your browser's "Back", "Forward", or "Refresh" buttons to navigate the site. Do Not open a new browser window from your existing window. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use the navigational buttons within the site.
- Applications will not be accepted for positions no longer visible on the Employment Opportunities page.
- If you have questions, please contact the People Resources department for assistance
- Email -- email@example.com
- Phone -- 678-493-6018.
To see our current open positions, please click HERE:
Cherokee County Government is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or the provision of services.