Canton Fixed Route Service
EFFECTIVE APRIL 1ST, 2019, there were a few small changes to both route 100 & 200 to accommodate Holy Springs Wallmart.
EFFECTIVE May 8, 2017, there were few small changes to both routes 100 & 200 to accommodate the move of Northside Cherokee Hospital.
Please review these changes on the updated schedule brochures using the link provided at the bottom of this page.
Canton Fixed Route Service provides scheduled service around the Canton area Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:00
Fare (Exact Fare is required)
|Adult & Children over 42"||$1.25|
|Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$.60|
|Children under 42"||FREE|
|10-Ride Pass Adult & Children over 42"||$12.50|
|10-Ride Pass Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$6.00|
The customer must request a transfer from the operator at transfer spots 101/201-Canton Police Department & 125/214- Walmart
Passenger Rules & Reminders
The following guidelines have been established to ensure all passengers have a safe and convenient ride.
Please follow these guidelines as you use the transit buses.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on transit vehicles.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed on transit vehicles.
- Carry on items must be limited to small sizes that can be carried onto the bus by the passenger in one trip.
- All items must be kept secured and out of the bus aisles.
- No vandalism of transit property.
- All passengers must be seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Service animals only allowed on transit vehicles.
Having trouble getting to your nearest Fixed Route stop you may be eligible for Paratransit. Paratransit Application
Need to request a modification or a deviation CATS Fixed Route read and fill out this CATS Reasonable Modification Policy
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Birthday - 3rd Monday in January
- Memorial Day - Last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday of November
- Day After Thanksgiving - 4th Friday of November
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Day After Christmas