Canton Fixed Route Service
NOTICE: Canton Fixed Route new schedule will start July 6, 2021. Check out the new schedule here
All forms and documents are available in alternate formats (i.e.CD, Braille, Large Print, Audiotapes, competent oral interpretation or Email) by calling 770.345.6238
Canton Fixed Route Service provides scheduled service around the Canton area Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:00
Fare (Exact Fare is required)
|Adult & Children over 42"||$1.25|
|Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$.60|
|Children under 42"||FREE|
|10-Ride Pass Adult & Children over 42"||$12.50|
|10-Ride Pass Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$6.00|
The customer must request a transfer from the operator at transfer spots 101/201-Canton Police Department & 125/214- Walmart
Passenger Rules & Reminders
The following guidelines have been established to ensure all passengers have a safe and convenient ride.
Please follow these guidelines as you use the transit buses.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on transit vehicles.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed on transit vehicles.
- Carry on items must be limited to small sizes that can be carried onto the bus by the passenger in one trip.
- All items must be kept secured and out of the bus aisles.
- No vandalism of transit property.
- All passengers must be seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Service animals only allowed on transit vehicles.
- Medicare cards must be shown to the driver or you may call for a card to show the driver by calling 770-345-6238 and providing us proof of medicare card.
Having trouble getting to your nearest Fixed Route stop you may be eligible for Paratransit. Paratransit Application
Need to request a modification or a deviation CATS Fixed Route read and fill out this CATS Reasonable Modification Policy
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Birthday - 3rd Monday in January
- Memorial Day - Last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday of November
- Day After Thanksgiving - 4th Friday of November
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Day After Christmas