Canton Fixed Route Service
All forms and documents are available in alternate formats (i.e.CD, Braille, Large Print, Audiotapes, or Email ) by calling 770.345.6238
***Notice: Effective Immediately: CATS policy regarding Caretaker "No-Shows" is no longer in effect. Please refer to the newly updated Paratransit Passenger Guide.
Canton Fixed Route Service provides scheduled service around the Canton area Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:00
Fare (Exact Fare is required)
|Adult & Children over 42"||$1.25|
|Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$.60|
|Children under 42"||FREE|
|10-Ride Pass Adult & Children over 42"||$12.50|
|10-Ride Pass Seniors, Medicare, and passengers with disabilities||$6.00|
The customer must request a transfer from the operator at transfer spots 101/201-Canton Police Department & 125/214- Walmart
Passenger Rules & Reminders
The following guidelines have been established to ensure all passengers have a safe and convenient ride.
Please follow these guidelines as you use the transit buses.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on transit vehicles.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed on transit vehicles.
- Carry on items must be limited to small sizes that can be carried onto the bus by the passenger in one trip.
- All items must be kept secured and out of the bus aisles.
- No vandalism of transit property.
- All passengers must be seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Service animals only allowed on transit vehicles.
- Medicare cards must be shown to the driver or you may call for a card to show the driver by calling 770-345-6238 and providing us proof of medicare card.
Having trouble getting to your nearest Fixed Route stop you may be eligible for Paratransit. Paratransit Application
Need to request a modification or a deviation CATS Fixed Route read and fill out this CATS Reasonable Modification Policy
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Birthday - 3rd Monday in January
- Memorial Day - Last Monday of May
- Independence Day - July 4
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday of November
- Day After Thanksgiving - 4th Friday of November
- Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Day After Christmas