The Cherokee County Office of Capital Projects will proactively and professionally manage the delivery of planning, design and construction services for the on time and within budget completion of assigned facility & building capital projects, in support of the mission of Cherokee County and our partnership with our citizens and community.
- Act ethically and legally in compliance with all policies, regulations and laws.
- Act with pride, integrity and professionalism.
- Follow Cherokee County Bid & Contract Administration policies and procedures.
- Be responsible and accountable for goals and outcomes.
- Function as an efficient and supportive department of the Administrative Services Agency, and ensure collaboration.
- Balance the diverse needs and wants of Cherokee County against available manpower and funding resources.