Clerk of Courts | Cherokee County, GA - Where Metro Meets the Mountains
Notary Public
Clerk of Courts

What If I Move During My Commission?


Whether you move to another county or stay within Cherokee County, your commission will be registered through Cherokee County for the entire four years. You must notify the Clerk’s office in writing and send a copy to the Georgia Superior Court Clerks’ Authority, 1875 Century Blvd, Suite 100, Atlanta, GA 30345.You may complete the form on the Clerk's Authority website Information Change Form

Website Administration | County Email | Privacy | Terms and Conditions | ADA Compliance | Human Trafficking Notice | © Cherokee County Board of Commissioners | Powered By: Site Builder