Canton Fixed Route Service
EFFECTIVE May 8, 2017 there were few small changes to both routes 100 & 200 to accomodate move of Northside Cherokee Hospital.
Please review these changes on the updated schedule brochures using the link provided at the bottom of this page.
Canton Fixed Route Service provides scheduled service around the Canton area Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM until 4:00
Fares are: $1.25 per person per one-way trip.
$ .60 for Seniors, Medicare and passengers with disabilities.
Children under 42" tall ride free.
You must have the correct fare. Drivers cannot make change!
The following guidelines have been established to ensure all passengers have a safe and convenient ride.
Please follow these guidelines as you use the transit busses.
- Passengers under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Passengers needing the wheelchair lift should notify the office in advance.
- Passengers are not allowed to eat or drink on transit vehicles.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed on transit vehicles.
- Carry on items must be limited to small sizes that can be carried onto the bus by the passenger in one trip.
- All items must be kept secured and out of the bus aisles.
- No vandalism of transit property.
- All passengers must be seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Service animals only allowed on transit vehicles.
The Transit System is closed for these Holidays in 2017.
- New Year's Day - January 1
- Martin Luther King Birthday - 3rd Monday in January
- Memorial Day - Last Monday of May –
- Independence Day - Friday July 4rd
- Labor Day - 1st Monday in September
- Veteran's Day - November 10th
- Thanksgiving Day - 4th Thursday of November
- Day After Thanksgiving - 4th Friday of November
- December 25th, 26th and 27th for Christmas Holidays